1. Too many sweets with the wonderful team at SAS XSO.
2. Too many sweets with my family and some family friends in Concord. Oh, and the fake lotto tickets during Dirty Santa.
3. Eating oysters Dad steamed in his friend’s garage at their annual Christmas party and watching Matt and Dad enjoy homemade brandy and peach wine.
4. The beautiful swag Mom made for our mantle (I don’t have a good picture just yet).
5. The five days we’re about to spend in Dallas with our sister and Dad Summers.
6. Christmas Eve. Suite. Cowboys v. Eagles. Free.
7. NYE in VA Beach with some of my amazing cousins.
8. The births of Dexter and McKenna; healthy moms, healthy babies, happy friends.
9. One of my best friends living a writer’s dream… signing with an agent right before a nice holiday trip to Paris!
10. Being with my spouse; Christmas off will be a rarity in his career. Thanks, DUMC!